Vous venez d'ajouter à votre panier



  • RIVADOUCE BEBE BIO Micellar cleansing water 500ml
  • RIVADOUCE BEBE BIO Micellar cleansing water 500ml
RIVADOUCE BEBE BIO Micellar cleansing water 500ml
11.90 OleaPharma.fr

Marque: IDIM


RIVADOUCE BEBE BIO Micellar cleansing water 500ml


11.90 €

TTC

Au lieu de 12.90 € TTC

promotion
8 %

Quantité
-
+




RIVADOUCE BEBE BIO Micellar cleansing water 500ml



DESCRIPTION
Rivadouce Bébé Organic Micellar Cleansing Water has been rigorously formulated by our laboratory to respect the sensitive skin of toddlers.

Ideal for cleaning the body and delicate areas such as the face and the seat, this water contains 99.7% of ingredients of natural origin. It effectively and gently removes dirt and captures impurities in a single gesture.

Delicately scented, it deposits tender notes of orange blossom and vanilla on baby's skin.

Our formula is made up of over 99% natural ingredients. Our natural fragrance can cause the product to vary in color following exposure to light. However, this does not affect the quality and safety of the product in any way.

For sustainable and ethical care, the flagship asset, organic lotus extract is cultivated on a lake in the Mekong Delta in South Vietnam in a traditional way in order to obtain a unique quality while developing the local economy and improving the working conditions of Vietnamese

COMPONENTS
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, CITRIC ACID, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER *, NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT *

* from Organic Farming

99.7% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. And in the remaining 0.3%? A precisely dosed preservative to protect the formula

10.10% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming

COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard

USAGE TIPS
Apply with a cotton ball and gently cleanse Baby's skin until all dirt is removed.

External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.

TEST INFO
Gently removes dirt and impurities: 100% *

Suitable for sensitive skin: 100% *

The skin is supple and soft: 95% *


Réf. : 047894

RIVADOUCE BEBE BIO Micellar cleansing water 500ml

Informations : Details :
Brands IDIM

Vous pourriez aussi aimer

STÉRIMAR MN, ALLERGIC NOSE isotonic sea water nasal solution, enriched in manganese. - 100 ml aerosol
STÉRIMAR MN, ALLERGIC NOSE isotonic sea water nasal solution, enriched in manganese. - 100 ml aerosol
8.65 €
STÉRIMAR SULFUR NOSE FRAGILISE, Nasal solution Seawater enriched with sulfur - 100ml
STÉRIMAR SULFUR NOSE FRAGILISE, Nasal solution Seawater enriched with sulfur - 100ml
8.69 €
STERIMAR BABY CHILD Stuffy nose from 3 months 100 ml
STERIMAR BABY CHILD Stuffy nose from 3 months 100 ml
6.91 €
STERIMAR BABY CHILDREN hygiene nose 0-3 years 100 ml
STERIMAR BABY CHILDREN hygiene nose 0-3 years 100 ml
5.59 €

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Put your email below to subscribe to our monthly Newsletter



Tel: +33 (0)4 22 13 16 36

Mail: contact@oleapharma.com


Website operated by Mr. Clement Ferry
Pharmacist registered to the order of Monaco.

Pharmacy FERRY 98000 MONACO Registry : 07P07293 Intra-Community VAT number : FR 88 0000 75 944

Création du site web par Media Sense Media Sense agence web et communication

Top